Who Says Desserts Can’t Be Healthy?
Julia Child said: “a party without cake is just a meeting”. Plato agrees!
Why depriving yourself of the joy of a piece of cake, a chocolate mousse or a fluffy muffin? You can include them in your daily diet in a very fast and easy way!
The secret of Plato’s desserts is the constant research of the perfect balance between flavor and well-being.
A team of chefs and nutritionists created a selection of desserts you can eat from breakfast to dinner: tasty, balanced and in line with the dietary needs of chic food lovers.
Discover the sweetest side of Plato and don’t skip the dessert of this food story!
You will find lots of tips to satiate your sweet tooth in a healthy way!
From Veli to muffins, taste Plato Chic Superfood’s sweet treats
On one thing, and one thing only Plato’s chefs and nutritionists don’t compromise: flavor!
Every dish must be tasty – well, super tasty! – because well-being also comes from the satisfaction of the desire to eat something good.
The same rule applies to dessert!
Breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner always include delicious desserts that meet the needs of chic food lovers.
Moreover, they are also perfect for vegetarians, vegans and for people who are lactose, yeast or gluten intolerant.
Find out Plato Chic Superfood’s sweet creations!
Also available for vegans, Velo Sorrento, Il Moro and Omaggio a Milano are the icon of Plato Chic Superfood.
The thin round dough made with whole rice flour and buckwheat contains fillings of orange marmalade and nuts, gianduja and berries or custard, quince, pine nuts and cinnamon.
They are great for a sweet breakfast – special and more nutritious than the classic croissant. They are also perfect as a dessert at the end of the meal.
- Cakes and muffins
- Superfood-based, Plato’s cakes and muffins meet the dietary needs of anyone and change along with seasonal fresh products.
They are amazing solutions for a fast breakfast or an afternoon break, to eat accompanied by our selection of moringa herbal infusions and teas.
- Raw bars e dried fruit
- Hunger pangs while at work?
Plato created some very special sweet and healthy snacks to avoid this! Raw bars contain lots of natural nuts, rich in omega 3, minerals and proteins. The dried slices of orange are little super tasty gems, wholly natural and super good!
Nice tip: try them with our take-away bottled fruit and veggies extracts!
Desserts and health: follow these tips and stop feeling guilty!
- To sweeten, choose honey instead of refined sugar. Or nutritionist Valentina says that its glycemic index is lower (and it tastes better!)
- Prefer desserts made with nuts flour – like almond flour – or wholemeal. They are more satiating, more tasty and they contain fibers, omega 3 and proteins!
- When you want a little treat, avoid packaged snacks! Try Plato’s natural raw bars with a seasonal superfoods extract! You will feel satisfied and they will give you lots of good energy for the whole day.
- Listen to your body! A spoonful of marmalade or a piece of dark chocolate are no tragedy. Quite the contrary! This is why Plato uses them as fillings in the Velo Sorrento and Il Moro, to eat for breakfast, or as a dessert at the end of the meal. It is always better to allow yourself a treat once in a while: it makes you feel happier and you don’t feel the need to stuff yourself.
- Balance is the answer. To feel good and energetic the secret is following a balanced, varied and tasty dietary routine! Food is a joy to live and to share. Why depriving yourself of something that makes you happy?
Allow yourself some good dessert, especially if it’s tasty and healthy like those made by Plato Chic Superfood’s chefs!
And savour it happily, without feeling guilty!